Product & 3D Designer
I’m a Spanish product designer, based in London. I finished my MA in Design Products at the Royal College of Art. I specialize in crafts and making and have a special interest in 3D software.
I enjoy the creative phase where prototyping, making, and sketching are involved, but I always look for a balance in thinking and making. I believe
this duality is what makes the perfect combination.
I strongly believe in the power of design to make an impact. I am a very enthusiastic and hardworking professional and I am currently pursuing a career in a company that enables me to implement my creative and practical skills and where I can grow as a person and as a designer.
- MA in Design Products
(Sept 2018 - July 2020)
. Royal College of Art, London
- BA in Industrial Design and Product Development
(Sept 2013 - June 2017)
. Politecnic Universtity of Valencia, Spain
- Part time Product Designer (Sept 2020 - Now)
. Altro Solutions, London, United Kingdom
- 3D Designer (October 2020 - Now)
. Infinity 85, London, United Kingdom
- 3D Designer & Animator (Jan 2018 - Sept 2018)
. Hawkers Co., Elche, Spain
- Mentor at Retail Incubator Programme (Nov 2018)
. Participatory City, London, United Kingdom
- Junior Designer at Furniture Company (June 2017 - Jan 2018)
. Amboan SL, Valencia, Spain
- Design Engineer (Sept 2015 - Sept 2016)
. Formula Student, Valencia, Spain